With a huge and very successful launch behind it, Hitman 3 is preparing for a big month in February. The IO Interactive dev team has announced a slew of new content and additions coming in February. Players enjoyed the first new content addition on February 4th with new ones set to hit on the 11th, 18th, and 23rd with a special weeklong event at the end of the month. To celebrate each of the DLC content, IO released a trailer to breakdown what players can expect.
Here are February’s new additions that include Featured Contracts, Escalations, and gear to unlock:
- February 4: The Baskerville Barney Escalation
- February 11: MinnMax Dubai Featured Contracts
- February 18: The Sinbad Stringent Escalation
- February 23: Game Update
- February 23: Kinda Funny Dartmoor Featured Contracts, The Proloff Parable, and The Gauchito Antiquity Deluxe Escalations
- February 26 – March 8: The Deceivers Sapienza Elusive Target
Recently, we handed HM3 a rare 10/10 review saying, “Hitman 3 is an incredible conclusion to The World of Assassination trilogy that ends the rebooted adventure of Agent 47 with flawless gameplay, creative maps, and strong story-telling that reveals more info for players that want to know more. Hitman 3 is the best single-player tactical game with a third-person view that you’ve probably played in years.”
Check out the trailer and then head to the Hitman 3 official site to learn more.