Developer Guerrilla Games released a new patch for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition on PC, introducing a variety of crash fixes and performance improvements.
Additionally, the developers have announced that as the team continues working on Horizon Forbidden West, they are shifting to less frequent updates for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition after this patch.
Patch 1.10 for Horizon Zero Dawn on PC is live now and introduces several crash fixes and performance improvements.
— Guerrilla (@Guerrilla) January 19, 2021
- Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
- Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
- Fixed an issue which saves up to 250MB of VRAM on all AMD GPUs
- Fix for negative values in cubemap relighting shader (fixes for example the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
- Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
- Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
- Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
- Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list
- Graphics settings are now stored in a text file instead of a binary file to facilitate easier tweaking