Humble Bundle is aiming to bring a little positivity to your gaming library with the latest Very Positive Bundle currently available on the site.
Pay $1 or more:
- Distraint 2 – You are Price, a man who sold his humanity to get a partnership from a leading company: McDade, Bruton & Moore. DISTRAINT 2 follows on from the events of the first game. It’s a sinister tale about restoring hope and finding your purpose.
- Unexplored – An accessible yet challenging action rpg, praised for its fantastic level generator, real-time combat and a surprising amount of content and depth.
- Rusty Lake Paradise – Rusty Lake Paradise is set on a small remote island which is cursed by the ten plagues of Egypt. Solve all the mysteries of this dark, macabre puzzle adventure. Paradise builds upon the distinctive atmosphere and excitement from the Rusty Lake series.
Pay more than the average of $5.2:
- Bendy and the Ink Machine – Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator’s workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, “Bendy and the Ink Machine” is sure to thrill you… and decimate your childhood.
- Prison Architect – Inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Theme Hospital and with over 1 million players having spent time inside, Prison Architect is the world’s best lock-em-up.
- Nex Machina – Nex Machina is an intense arcade style twin-stick shooter from Housemarque. Taking hints from both Robotron and Smash TV, Nex Machina focuses on pure action, voxel destruction and competition in the distant, cablepunk themed future.
Pay $10 or more:
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero – Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform her into more powerful forms!
- 10% off your first month of Humble Monthly
- Distraint 2 Soundtrack
- Unexplored Soundtrack
The offer lasts until July 30th.