The latest Humble Bundle – titled Humble Raw Fury 2020 Bundle – offers a collection of games from Raw Fury for the next two weeks. Here are the games that you can receive:
Pay $1 to unlock:
- Kathy Rain – Set in the 90’s, Kathy Rain tells the story of a strong-willed journalism major who has to come to terms with her own troubled past as she investigates the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather.
- Tormentor X Punisher – Everything in Tormentor X Punisher can be killed in one hit, including bosses and yourself. Bosses change the shape of the arena, conjuring rooms and traps to make it more hellish and brutal. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you accordingly.
- GoNNER BLüEBERRY EDiTION – GoNNER is a tough as hell score-based procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements. GoNNER is also a story about friendship between Ikk, Death, and a space whale named Sally. GoNNER BlüEBERRY EdiTION adds new weapons, heads, enemy types, a new challenge, some sweet, sweet, new visuals. And yes, there are also blüeberries.
Pay more than the average of $6.73 to also unlock:
- Whispers of a Machine – the game is a Sci-Fi Nordic Noir that tells the story of Vera, a cybernetically augmented special agent tasked with investigating a string of murders.
- Kingdom – Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a king or queen atop their horse and enter a procedurally generated realm primed to sustain a kingdom, then toss gold to peasants and turn them into your loyal subjects in order to make your kingdom flourish. Protect your domain at night from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown, and explore the nearby, mysterious forests to discover curious and cryptic artifacts to aid your kingdom.
- Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition – Kingdom: New Lands introduces a lot of new things and builds on the original Kingdom game. It changes the end game significantly. It’s loaded with new elements, new things to discover and explore. It meets a lot of requests for new features, suggested improvements and general feedback from the incredible and wonderful community that has embraced the world of Kingdom and stuck with the game since the launch of the original title – and even further back, when the earliest iteration of Kingdom was a Flash based browser game, enjoyed by an incredible number of people.
Pay $12 to also unlock:
- Mosaic – You live a monotonous and repetitive lonely life in a cold overpopulated ever-expanding city. The phone is distracting you with meaningless notifications as you move through anonymous crowds on your way to work at a megacorporation where yet another long day with overtime awaits. You have no real sense of meaning – until one crucial day, when strange things start to happen on your commute to work and everything changes.
- Night Call – A mysterious serial killer stalks the streets of modern-day Paris. The body count rises, and the police are no closer to catching the culprit. You are a taxi driver and survivor to the killer’s most recent attacks, having barely escaped with your life. You have seven nights to help find the killer, or the police will pin it on you. These next few shifts will be far from ordinary or safe…
- Bad North: Jotunn Edition – Your home is under attack. The king is dead at the hands of Viking invaders. Hope is a distant glimmer in the fog, fading fast with every passing moment. As you rise to take your father’s place as ruler, it will fall to you to stage your defenses. But make no mistake – this is no fight for victory, but a desperate grasp for survival.
Pay $15 to also unlock:
Kingdom Two Crowns is a side-scrolling micro strategy game with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a monarch atop their steed and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.