Humble Bundle has unwrapped the contents of its July Choice Bundle package and it contains a whopping nine sweet titles that cover a wide array of genres. Players will be able to take on the world like a bee, kill things with fire, construct drones, and much more. Humble Choice is a premium service that provides subscribers with an array of new games each month. Once the games are claimed, they are free to keep forever.
- Yakuza 3 Remastered – The Yakuza franchise is one of the rare long-running series that continues to impress and delight both new and old fans with high-quality storytelling, over-the-top action, and enjoyable gameplay, whether you’re brawling or exploring the various mini-games.
- The Surge 2 – Building on the foundation laid by the first game, this souls-like mixed with tech adds up to an exciting, skilful romp through a dark rendition of the future.
- Dirt 4 – There are few feelings like racing down a dirt track in a performance rally car, skidding across ice, snow, sand, and more. Love high-powered machines and the heat of competitive racing? This one’s for you.
- Hammerting – An enjoyable and surprisingly deep strategy game, delve deep and grow to become master craftsmen as you support the war effort. A wonderful game for those who love to tinker and enjoy a sense of progression.
- Nimbatus: The Space Drone Constructor – A fully procedural universe, a multitude of unknown threats, and the ability to craft mindblowing drone creations out of hundreds of parts.
- Paradise Killer – A detective story with heart, Paradise Killer really makes you feel like the detective you’re playing as, with facts and truths to uncover. It’s a game that’ll envelop you with story and mystery, all while making you feel smart for figuring out the truth.
- Kill It With Fire – A wonderfully amusing take on a popular trope, this game brings to life the question of “what would happen if you really did try and kill it (it being spiders) with fire?”. The results are often hilarious and players will no doubt enjoy the game from start to finish.
- Bee Simulator – A gorgeous imagining of what it must be like to be one of the critters, making your way from flower to flower in the big city. Explore, collect pollen, and defend yourself – if you’ve ever wondered what life is like as one of the smaller animals among us, Bee Simulator is your way to find out.
- Elderborn – A dark world with plenty of creatures and nasties ready to cut your story short, Elderborn is a first-person slasher with Souls like character progression.
- S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster – In the new edition of the challenging classic strategy game S.W.I.N.E., we had tons of fun fighting tank wars in two different single-player campaigns and especially with friends via online multiplayer.
- Deadly Days – A very unique strategic rogue-lite in the zombie apocalypse, Deadly Days had us feeling very creative utilizing tons of crazy objects and special abilities to fight off zombies. We really enjoyed the pixel art and strategic gameplay in this one.
- Adom – One of the most successful roguelike games ever created, Ancient Domains of Mystery features a brilliant mix of story, RPG, exploration, and intensely strategic and flexible combat.
Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the full lineup. For a limited time, new customers can sign up for Choice Premium and get access to all Choice Games for 12 months at $12 a month. This promotion will end on August 3.
Proceeds from the July Choice Bundle will benefit Covenant House.
Check out the Humble Bundle official site for details about how to join the monthly Choice program.