Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive describe Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars as “Empire-management meets turn-based Vampire battles”. The game will launch August 28th for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, plunging players into bloody war between humans and three unique vampire clans: the Dracul, Moroia and Nosfernus.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars features:
- The truth unfolds: discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia
- Vampiric powers: powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied content: choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.
Check out the game’s Steam page to find out more or dive into the dev diary videos below.
In this featurette video, get the inside scoop on Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars straight from the developers as we go behind the scenes talking about the Kingdom Mode, provinces and lords.