Let the vampire wars begin! Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive have announced that Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch August 28th for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The developers describe the game as “Empire-management meets turn-based Vampire battles”.
The game follows a bloody war between humans and three unique vampire clans: the Dracul, Moroia and Nosfernus. The Closed Beta is currently available to those pre-purchasing at Steam, the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview. Check out the first episode of Dev Diaries or proceed to the game’s Steam page to find out more.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars features:
- The truth unfolds: discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia
- Vampiric powers: powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied content: choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.