Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun. It attempts to take on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers, Infected Shelter mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
The game is being developed for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. The developers also have plans to port this post-apocalyptic rogue-lite game to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.
- Rogue-lite / rogue-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- Fast-paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Co-op with up to 4 players