IO Interactive isn’t resting on its laurels when it comes to Hitman 3. Developers have revealed the roadmap for the next DLC coming to the game called Season of Lust, Part 4 of the Seven Deadly Sins. Players will be able to take part in the first event in Season of Lust from now through August 8th. During this time period, the Markesh map is free for all players.
Other components of Season of Lust are:
- July 30 – August 9: The Heartbreaker (HITMAN 3 Elusive Target)
- August 5: The Dartmoor Garden Show (Permanent Event)
- August 12: Featured Contracts from Shacknews
- August 12 – August 22: Play A House Built On Sand free
- August 20 – August 30: The Entertainer (Elusive Target)
- August 26: Featured Contracts from the Hitman Community
In addition to the above, there are a number of new items that can be unlocked including the ICA 19 Goldballer and SMG Raptor RubyRude.
Season of Lust is part of the paid DLC for the game. It is part of the Seven Deadly Sins package or it can be purchased as a standalone product. There are, however, a number of components that will be free to all players including this week’s Markesh map.
Check out all the details by visiting the Hitman 3 official site.