The developers from King Art Games have taken to Twitter to announce the start of the open beta testing phase coming to their RTS Iron Harvest on July 30th.
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) set in an alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. The Game lets you control giant dieselpunk mechs, combining epic singleplayer and coop campaigns as well as skirmishes with intense action on the battlefield for multiplayer fans, Iron Harvest is the classic real-time strategy games fans have been waiting for. The game is coming to PC via Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store on September 1st.
Iron Harvest features:
- Classic Real-Time Strategy At Its Finest: Lead dozens of different unit types into battle, carefully utilize cover and blast entire buildings to shreds. Take your time to come up with a plan which allows for a wide range of tactics, including a stealth approach. Mechs. We got mechs. Lots of them.
- Strong Single-Player Campaigns & Engaging Story: Experience an epic overarching story, spanning more than 20 missions over three campaigns. Join nine charismatic heroes and their beastly companions in their adventures across Europe. Team-up with a friend and master all campaigns side-by-side in co-op.
- You Are The One in Full Control: Command three diverse factions with over 40 unit types and 9 heroes with unique abilities. Setup skirmish and multiplayer matches any way you want. Configure your personal game interface and choose your favourite input controls.
- Intense Co-Op & Competitive Multiplayer Combat: Competitive multiplayer with ladders, ranked matches & leagues. Choose from a vast selection of skirmish maps and challenge maps, available to play in singleplayer and coop. In addition expect regular free updates during the season, including new singleplayer challenges, multiplayer maps and more to look forward to.
- Build & Fortify Your Base: Conquer resource points, build your base and place fortifications to protect your unit production and research.