Frontier has announced that Jurassic World Evolution 2 will be coming to a gaming system near you starting November 9th. Players will be able to take part in dino goodness via PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Players will be able to build on the great features from the first game with both new and familiar mechanics including:
- a brand new original Campaign Mode
- expanded construction options
- more customization options
- the all-new Chaos Theory mode including “what if” scenarios from all five of the Jurassic World films
- Sandbox mode for creative types
- Challenge mode tests management skills in different missions with escalating difficulty
No longer contained to the Muertes Islands, Jurassic World Evolution 2 unfolds across distinct environments ranging from dense forests and rocky deserts to sun-drenched tropics, each with its own unique terrain and environmental challenges. In Campaign mode, players can immerse themselves in an original Jurassic World story following the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. With the help of Claire Dearing (voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard) and Dr. Ian Malcolm (voiced by Jeff Goldblum), players will help lead the efforts of the DFW (Department of Fish and Wildlife) across the continental U.S. establishing new facilities across a range of locations in order to control, conserve and contain wild dinosaurs.
Preorders for the game have already opened with each edition retailing for $59.99.
Check out the Jurassic World Evolution 2 official site to learn more.