Frontier has released the second in a series of video developer diaries about the upcoming Nintendo Switch release of Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition. In this edition, “Senior Community Manager Jens Erik, Game Director Richard Newbold, and Senior Artist Liesa Bauwens take a deeper look at the gameplay, the player experience, and different ways to play JWE on Nintendo Switch.”
Game features include:
- bringing dinosaurs to life through bioengineering
- choosing your own path in Science, Entertainment, or Security
- becoming a new Jurassic Legend through the narrative
- hands-on management where players control the big picture
- building your own Jurassic World
Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition is expected to land on Nintendo Switch on November 3rd. It is currently available for preorder through the Nintendo eShop. Check out the JWE:CE official site to learn more.