THQ Nordic has announced that pre-orders for Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, the remastered version of the original 2012 game, have begun for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game will be arriving for play on September 8, 2020.
There are two digital versions of the game available for pre-order:
- Standard – $39.99 – includes the remastered version of the game
- Fate Edition – $54.99 – includes the remastered version of the game and the Fatesworn expansion coming in 2021
THQ-Nordic also announced that there is a $109.99 physical Collector’s Edition that includes:
- an 8″ detailed Alyn Shir figure
- an Amalur keychain
- 5 pieces of in-game artwork
- the game soundtrack
- a “high-quality Collector’s Box”
We’re assuming the physical edition also includes the remastered version of the game and the Fatesworn expansion but will have to check further into the details.
Check out the Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning official site to learn more about the game and to pre-order today.