Vaki Games has announced that Kingshunt is now in its open beta phase of development. Anyone who is interested in trying out the “third-person multiplayer action game” can head to Steam to download and play.
According to the dev team, players will find a unique combination of tower defense and action-combat/hack ‘n slash to bring a unique gameplay experience. Features include:
- Guardian Assault – an asymmetrical 5v5 PvP mode with customizable ranged and mele heroes that gain experience and power throughout the match.
- rune crafting to “imbue attacks with supernatural devastation”
- unlockable utilities for both sides
- attacking teams fight alongside the undead, can summon minions, work to destroy structures, and defeat the other team’s Guardian.
- defending teams work to build defenses, protect their structures, eliminate enemies, and protect their Guardian