Publisher Pixmain and developer studio Darjeeling have announced that the adventure game Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is coming to PCs via Steam on June 22nd, followed by Nintendo Switch, Android & iOS release in summer 2021.
The game is based on the bestselling children’s book series Pierre The Maze Detective and follows his adventures as he recovers the stolen Maze Stone. Players will take the role of dashing young detective Pierre, explore the intricate hand-drawn worlds, and track down the elusive villain Mr X to save the day.
A terrible crime has been committed at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre’s sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with the Maze Stone, a magical artefact that turns everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre must undertake a new adventure that will lead him from the museum, to the city streets, to a castle in the sky, a haunted mansion and much more! There is no time to lose, lest the whole world turns into a maze!
- Enter colorful worlds teeming with life and intricate details based on the best-selling children’s book series Pierre the Maze Detective by IC4DESIGN
- More than 100 hidden objects and unique trophies to find, engaging puzzles and minigames to stimulate your brain
- Over 500 interactions possible with the characters, items, and background
- Original soundtrack
- Each scene is based on a double-page illustration from the original work
- All levels are tied together by an overarching narration that will fill the detectives within us with purpose
- Available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Russian