The fourth big update has arrived for Madden NFL 21 and it brings a host of bug fixes, general improvements, and new features to the game. The patch has been deployed for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
New features include:
- Run Committed – Defenders with this ability will dominantly win run blocks when they correctly use the Guess Play adjustment to predict a run. Incorrect guesses will result in a loss.
- Pass Committed – Defenders with this ability will win pass blocks when they correctly use the Guess Play adjustment to predict a pass. Incorrect guesses will result in a loss.
- Deflator – Defenders with this ability will cause increased fatigue penalties when tackling a Ball Carrier with a non-conservative tackle.
- Enforcer – Addressed an issue causing CPU-controlled defenders with the Enforcer ability to use hit-stick tackles too frequently, and as a result also cause more fumbles than intended
Major issues addressed with this patch include:
- Hitch Meter lag that caused missed field goals
- Bunch Verticals Flanker Motion-Snap exploit
- Endless False Start Penalties that had become a griefing issue
The update also includes numerous smaller, yet annoying, bugs throughout the game including several that are considered “legacy” bugs.
Check out the full update notes on the Madden NFL 21 official site.