Last week the developers from Riot Games have introduced the latest League of Legends Champion. Gloomy yordle Vex will expand the roster of LOL’s heroes on September 23rd. Color? Happiness? Caring about stuff? That’s so overrated.
This time the team has taken to the official site to share the gloomist’s abilities.
“Ugh, ever face someone too happy? Too bubbly? Or just too… much? So annoying.”
- Passive – Doom ‘n Gloom. Doom – Periodically, Vex becomes empowered by Doom, causing her next basic ability to interrupt dashes and Fear enemies.
Gloom – Whenever a nearby enemy dashes or blinks, they become marked with Gloom. Vex’s next basic attack against a marked enemy detonates the mark, dealing bonus damage and refunding part of Doom’s cooldown.
- Q – Mistral Bolt. Vex launches a wave forward, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. After a short delay, the wave accelerates but has reduced width. Mistral Bolt detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
- W – Personal Space. Vex gains a shield and emits a shockwave, dealing magic damage to enemies around her. Personal Space detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
- E – Looming Darkness. Shadow flies to a location, increasing in size as it travels. On arriving, Shadow deals magic damage, slows, and marks enemies hit with Gloom.
- R – Shadow Surge. Shadow flies forward, marking and dealing magic damage to the first enemy champion hit. Vex can then recast this ability to have Shadow pull her to the marked target, dealing additional magic damage. If the marked target dies within a short time of taking damage from Shadow Surge, Vex can cast Shadow Surge again within a few seconds.
“This place has way too many colors.”