The Lego Group has announced that Lego Builder’s Journey has officially launched for PC and Nintendo Switch. The soothing, “epic and inspirational” game follows a father and son on a journey through a brick-built universe filled with challenging puzzles that will challenge even the heartiest player. The game is available for $19.99 via Steam, the Epic Games Store, and through the Nintendo eShop.
In addition to the playful themes sewn seamlessly throughout the narrative, the Light Brick team has designed a world featuring graphical upgrades to further immerse players in the game, including ray-traced ambient occlusion, global illumination, reflections, shadows, and other effects that make bricks feel more tactile and movement more fluid.
Game features include:
- atmospheric geometric puzzles
- unique and innovative ways to solve puzzles by “sometimes following the rules and sometimes breaking the rules”
- free-form puzzle solving
- an immersive, poetic world of bricks
- a touching narrative story with ups and downs, challenges and celebrations
- the most accurately rendered Lego elements yet
Check out the Lego Builder’s Journey official site to learn more.