If your dream life is one that involves copious amounts of craft beer, then Brewmaster may be just the ticket. The upcoming “beer brewing simulator” will be fulfilling all your brightest fantasies starting in 2022 according to Sold Out and Auroch Digital. The game is planned to be on tap for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
According to the dev team, the game is being built using the science behind the real-life processes of homebrewing. This is designed to provide players with the most authentic simulation possible. Whether players are newcomers to the notion of home-brewing or are experienced hobbyists, everyone will find something to love in the game according to Peter Willington, the Creative Producer.
- Create your recipe – Built for complete beginners to beer aficionados alike, learn the basics of the beer brewing process with a range of recipes to choose from, or get creative with total freedom to brew your own unique flavors.
- Set up your home brewery – Create the ideal space to spend relaxing hours making your perfect beer. Unlock your favorite equipment and decorate your brewing space.
- Brew your dream beer – With a wide variety of different types of beer, including wheat, blondes, stouts, IPAs, and more. Perfect recipes, improve the taste, design your own labels, and submit your beers to local competitions.
- Refine your craft – Tweak and personalize every element of your beer and boost your renown at beer festivals. As your work becomes respected, submit to local breweries for batch production, expand your network, and unlock bigger jobs and more challenging recipes.
- Realistic and authentic – The game is a detailed, authentic game driven by a simulation of real brewing chemistry and a deep understanding of the real-life fermentation processes. That doesn’t mean you have to have a degree in chemistry. The hard formulas happen behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on the best bits of beer brewing fun.
Check out the Brewmaster official site to learn more.