The game is being developed by Tokyo RPG Factory, the same company that brought the world the much-acclaimed I Am Setsuna. Their design philosophy is centered on creating RPGs with an old-school feel that hearkens back to the 16- and 32-bit eras in gaming.
Preorders are already open for the game that is currently scheduled to be released on January 23, 2018 on the already-named platforms.
The next evolution in this new golden age of JRPG’s arrives with LOST SPHEAR, bringing a fresh take on classic RPG gameplay!
A young man, who suffered a phenomenon that he had never seen, faces an ominous power that threatens the fabric of reality. Awaken the power of Memory to restore what was lost! Muster different Memory and craft the world around you in a journey to save the world.
- Two music tracks by composer Tomoki Miyoshi ‘Market Town Marpennig’ plus the Steam exclusive ‘Imperial Capital Watt’!
- A special downloadable wallaper! sizes (1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1600)
- Unique and powerfully unforgettable storyline with seamless gameplay
- Enhanced Battle System with new ATB 2.0 offering more freedom in combat
- Machine Equipment – capture Vulcosuit robots in the fields or whilst in battle then equip your characters to gain enhanced abilities