An unusual adventure puzzle Lost Words: Beyond the Page by Sketchbook Games made it to Google Stadia with a special launch trailer you can find above. Enter the fantasy world of Estoria and experience the emotional journey of Izzy, a young writer using creativity and her journal to deal with the adventures of life. Izzy’s worlds – both imaginary and real – come to life through the pages of her diary in this evocative exploration of hope, joy, and resilience.
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Navigate beautiful 2D worlds set inside a young girl’s diary by walking on the words and using them as tools to solve different puzzles.
- Immersive Storytelling. Traverse an emotionally moving narrative by renowned games writer Rhianna Pratchett as the player makes decisions that shape the events that take place in Estoria.
- Breathtaking Visual Style. Discover the watercolor world presented in the pages of the diary as well as the vibrant fantasy world of Estoria.
- Innovative Gameplay. Harness words to alter the environment to create a safe passage for the protagonist in an entirely unique and refreshing style of platforming.
- Meaningful Exploration. Gather firefly collectibles scattered across the lands of Estoria for an additional challenge.
- Award-Winning Gameplay. Winner of over a dozen accolades including Best Indie Game, Best Casual Game & Most Original Game at Game Connection Paris, Special Selection Indie Award at Reboot Develop and UKIE’s UK Game of the Show at Gamescom.
Check out the official site of the game to find out more.