With the Magic: Legends open beta coming on March 23rd, Cryptic Studios and Perfect World have shared a video that lets players know what to expect from it.
From the team’s philosophy on Beta, to an overview of the game’s basics, and even some teases of what’s ahead – this should give you the perfect 101 on everything Magic: Legends!
ABOUT MAGIC: LEGENDS
From the developers behind Neverwinter comes a new top-down MMO Action RPG featuring fast-paced combat inspired by Magic: The Gathering. An ancient force moves in the darkness, posing an ever-growing threat to the entire multiverse. Players will experience the power of becoming a Planeswalker as they discover exciting mana-based spells and strategically build out the perfect hand of balanced attacks to control the chaos of the battlefield. While openly exploring the vast planes from Magic: The Gathering, players will fight alongside iconic characters and legendary creatures made popular by the original card game. Key features of Magic: Legends include:
- Become a Planeswalker – Players can choose from five diverse classes and switch between different Planeswalkers at any time
- Walk Your Own Path – Players will need to cross various planes to save the multiverse, but how they weave their path is up to them.
- Control the Chaos – Control the chaos in real-time combat. Choosing what spells go into each hand requires strategy, as they will be drawn at random during attacks.
- Collect and Upgrade – Players will discover a myriad of spells and collect spell fragments to make them more powerful.
- Fight Together – The planes in Magic: Legends can be traversed alone or with up to two other Planeswalkers.
Check out the official site of Magic: Legends to find out more about the game or sign up for the beta.