Have you ever played the Fish Labs mobile game series Galaxy on Fire? If not, click that link and try the 3rd entry. Done? Ok, good. Because that excellent title is making its way to the Nintendo Switch in one of the few instances where a mobile game coming to the Switch should be celebrated. It’s now due until March, but check out the trailer below. It seems this one may be sort of a “remake” of the 3rd game.
Features of Manticore: Galaxy on Fire
As an immersive space action game for the Nintendo Switch, Manticore – Galaxy on Fire combines intense dog-fighting gameplay with a gripping narrative in three acts and best-in-class 3D graphics.
- 8+ hours of storyline with intense sci-fi action gameplay
- 2+ hours of fully-voiced narration in English and Japanese
- 60FPS across all play modes: Handheld, Tabletop and TV
- A handcrafted universe with more than 35 exciting locations
- Full support of the unique Joy-Con & Switch Pro controllers – with HD rumble