The developers from Bioware have shared some interesting player statistics for Mass Effect Legendary Edition in a new infographic. Have you ever wondered how many other players have made the same decisions as you? Well, in certain cases you will have to wonder no more!
Here are some examples:
- 32% players chose female Shepard while 68% played as male Shepard
- The Soldier is the most popular class, followed by Vanguard and Infiltrator
- Earthborn is the most popular pre-service history for the Commander, followed by Spacer and then by Colonist
- Survivor is the most often chosen psychological profile, with War Hero not far behind. Ruthless was chosen only by 13% of players
- 60% of players saved Ashley on Virmire
- Wrex survived Virmire in 94% of cases
- 100% of players spent way too long looking for that last Keeper on the Citadel
- Mordin is the least likely companion to survive the Suicide Mission
- The majority of Shepards punch reporters
Note: Click into the photo and load it in 4K to view in best quality.
— Mass Effect (@masseffect) July 27, 2021
ABOUT MASS EFFECT LEGENDARY EDITION:
Relive the legend of Commander Shepard in the highly acclaimed Mass Effect trilogy with the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs – remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD.
The updated trilogy launched May 14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with forward compatibility and targeted enhancements on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, as well as on PC via Origin and Steam.