The developers from Render Cube have started a new series of videos aimed to introduce players to the survival game Medieval Dynasty. The first episode is an in-depth look into what Medieval Dynasty is all about – what are the developers’ inspirations and goals for the game.
We wanted to create this series of videos so that we can bring you a little closer to our game. We want to give you some inside info, tidbits, and details from the production floor. We also want each episode to deal with different aspects of the game. And we want to show you those videos so that you can give us feedback as well.
In Medieval Dynasty, you are starting in the role of a poor but skilled hunter set to take his fate into his own hands. You start by building a small outpost and trying to develop it into a bustling village. It is up to you to defend from wild animals, hunt for food, gather resources and craft equipment to build and improve your home and other buildings of the village. Found a family and take good care of your wife and heirs – and attract new villagers to help you grow and expand your dynasty. Be aware of harsh winters and unexpected events while honing your skills to turn from a medieval survivor into a dynasty ruler. The game is planned to release for PC via Steam later this year.
Medieval Dynasty features:
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3 D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/ night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to plug, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits and others
- All activities with impact on food, water, health and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs and many more