Gameforge has announced that its long-running MMORPG, Metin2, has received a huge update to bring the Conquerors of Yohara content expansion to live service. Players around the world will be able to explore an entirely new continent complete with new quests, lore, and items to collect.
Features of the content expansion include:
- New skills for each class to unleash on the battlefields of Yohara
- A new chapter added to the main storyline
- The new Yohara continent with multiple zones to discover
- The new Champion system that allows players to increase their stats beyond the level 120 cap
- A new equipment slot and new Sung Ma power-ups
- New monsters, bosses, and loot
- New high-level dungeons
- New repeatable biology quests
The Conquerors of Yohara update is free to all players via the Gameforge site or Steam. Check out the Metin2 official site to learn more about the game.