Capcom is preparing to release Title Update 4 for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on July 9th. The team has taken to Steam to reveal the details of the update, its features and bug fixes.
- The new monster “Alatreon” has been added to the game.
– New Alatreon hunter and Palico equipment have also been added!
– Alatreon will be available after finishing the story of Iceborne and completing the Safi’jiiva recon assignment.
- New variant monster “Frostfang Barioth” has been added to the game.
– New Frostfang Barioth hunter and Palico equipment have also been added!
– Frostfang Barioth will be available in a limited-time event quest, and appears as a tempered monster. (For more information on when the event quest will be available, check the official website.)
- MSI Ambient Link support now includes lighting effects that reflect the colors of the game screen.
- Event Quest: “The Last White Knight”
- Summer Seasonal Events: Astera Summer Twilight Fest & Seliana Sizzling Spice Fest!
- Added new melding options for creating analyzed special tracks.
- New decor can now be placed in your room in Seliana.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- New Pendants added.
- Increased the number of Screamer Pods you obtain when combining Screamer Sacs.
- Adjusted the Steamworks reward items received when ending the mini-game with one match.
- The Raider Ride Call icon now displays on the item bar sorting screen even while you are in base.
- Added the following charms: Draw Charm III, Phoenix Charm III, Fitness Charm V.