Bohemia Interactive has announced that its “loot ‘n shoot” survival game, Mini DayZ 2, has officially launched for iOS and Android mobile devices. The game is considered a hard-core multiplayer zombie survival F2P game that combines a 2D sprite world in “charming old-school pixel art”. Players head out into zombie-infested lands to scout for resources and helping others in the community survive.
The sequel to the original mobile game includes:
- Fight Bandits When you go on Raids – Where there’s great loot, the stakes are higher! Bandits will now guard high-value locations and shoot at sight if they spot you.
- Use matchmaking or invite your friend to survive together – There’s a new map with 3 new Raid locations just for multiplayer. Enter a Raid with a teammate, share consumables like bandages, and revive each other.
- Skin animals to get meat from them.
- Meet the Screamer Zombie! – Perhaps not the most pleasant encounter… Screamer can alert zombies around him to go after you.
- New special attacks – Knives can be used to backstab enemies allowing you to be extra stealthy. With sniper rifles, you can release a devastating hit over long-range distance, and there’s more.
- New zombie skins and buildings – Discover new military and urban locations, but watch out for the construction site infected!