Developed by the Korean independent studio O’ol Blue
, MINImax Tinyverse is a F2P real-time 3D strategy-brawling god-game in which two realms of tiny beings try to conquer their rival’s towers. The Steam
page has a ton of info about the game here’s some info to get the gist of it:
In MINImax Tinyverse you can protect your favorite realm –Aillai or Creaea– as you control the environment, summon miracles, and lead your team to victory. Before entering the battle, you can select one specialist among a total of 4 fighting specialists- known as champions-, assemble troopers from 11 different options, and select up to 6 different miracles from a total of 22. Without controlling the troopers, you will have to influence your champion, and shape the flow of the battle with your skillful control of miracles to alter the map’s condition. Facilitate the advance of your allies by building a ramp or destroying walls, trees, and other obstacles, or dynamically change the playing field to stop your enemies march by building a crayon wall and setting it on fire, or by freezing, polluting or electrifying the water. You can even shift day and night for a limited time to reduce your enemies’ range of vision, and grant your team special day and night blessings.
- Enjoy the thrill of 1v1 fast-paced strategic battles.
- Play with charming characters, such as: Aidel, Tuppi, Shainen on the Aillai side; Kaya, Nia, Fainuke on the Creaea side.
- Pick up and drop your Champions to protect them from danger or to unleash their skills over the enemies.
- Zoom in the camera to watch them closer while displaying their prowess in an incredible map of Ortto’s territory.
- Tank, damage, heal, siege, scout, hide, snipe, assassinate, blast, slice, pierce and more, with 11 different troopers you can select and combine to create the best deck settings!
- Block, bind, gather, freeze, burn, pollute, heal, purify, slow down, speed up, scare away, super punch and much more, 24 mighty miracles of MINImax Tinyverse to grant victory to your realm.
- Attempt to destroy the defending towers, but beware, they are not going to fall easily!
- Learn the unlimited possibilities, cool upcoming new features currently in development that we are preparing to unleash on MINImax Tinyverse.
Keep an eye out on the Steam page, MINImax Tinyverse definitely has the makings of what could be interesting gameplay but the real test will be the cash shop – if it’s pay-to-win or pay-to-advance I’m afraid it could be finished before it gets off the ground.