Warhorse Studios has announced that it will be releasing modding tools for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The company wants to deliver the tools as the final piece of content before heading off to make a sequel to the well-regarded indie title.
Sadly, there are few other details available, including the release date. The tools will only be released for PC and may never make it to the console version of the game.
“Consoles are out because they’re not supporting this – it’s not because we don’t want to, but because Microsoft and Sony haven’t agreed on anything yet, so I can tell you: PC – yes, and we’ll see about the rest, I’m not sure,” said Warhorse devs.
Mod support is important to developers as they want to allow players to be able to create their own quests and other material to enhance their gameplay experience.
You can read the full interview above or head to the Kingdom Come: Deliverance site to learn more about the game.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
You’re Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.