Milestone and Dorna Sports S.L. have announced that MotoGP 21 will be heading out the gate on April 22, 2021. The game will be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Players will be able to purchase the Switch version for $39.99 or the other platform editions for $49.99.
The 2-wheeled racing game brings a number of big improvements to the long-running series and a more realistic experience for fans. Features include:
- Personal Manager that assists players in building the best teams for championship wins.
- Chief Engineer helps out with Research and Free Practice sessions.
- Data Analyst finds the perfect balance for each development area.
- A Junior Team to allow players to build skills in a slightly less competitive environment.
- Team Managers will look for new sponsorships and riders.
- Career Mode dives deeply into the management experience.
- Bike customization including Engine Power, Aerodynamics, Frame, Electronic Features, and more.
- New systems including Bike Retrieval Sequence, Brake Temperature, Long Lap Penalty, and Bike Suspension System revision.
As 2021 is the year of next-generation consoles, MGP 21 is ready to deliver some unmissable additions. Players who play the game on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will enjoy Dynamic Resolution up to 4K, along with 60 fps. The overall quality is significantly improved and the enhanced lighting creates a world that transmits all the sensation of a real race. Loading times are faster and for those who can’t live without the thrill of competition, online races are now up to 22 riders. Finally, like a wheelie at the finish line, PlayStation owners will enjoy the amazing feature of the PS5 DualSense™ with its haptic feedback and adaptive triggers.
Check out the MotoGP 21 official site to learn more.