Focus Home Interactive and Rogue Factor announced the release window for the upcoming strategy with RPG elements Necromunda: Underhive Wars. The game is coming to PC, PS4 & Xbox One summer 2020. The developers promised to reveal gameplay, new trailers, specific release date and much more “very soon”.
Necromunda: Underhive Wars will bring a unique, personal, and grounded perspective on the Necromunda, one of the most famous Hive Worlds from the legendary Warhammer 40,000 universe. This very first video game adaptation of the iconic tabletop franchise invites you to take command of Necromunda’s infamous gangs and wage endless conflict for the control of the sparse riches of the Underhive like never before!
- Experience a carefully-crafted blend of turn-based tactical gameplay, RPG elements and deep unit customisation, all combining to create thunderous firefights and brutal melee engagements in sprawling vertical environments where cunning, boldness and strength will all make the difference between life and death.
- Discover an explosive story campaign spanning 15 action-packed missions and written by acclaimed Warhammer 40,000 author Andy Chambers. Follow the fate of 3 infamous gangs set on a collision course with one another, racing into the depths of the Underhive in search of the most valuable of long-lost treasures.
- Create your own gangs and experiment with deep customization mechanics, allowing you to tailor every aspect of the fighters you will lead in battle. See them grow stronger with each hard-fought victory, as well as risk their lives with every new encounter.
- Master an endlessly replayable and immersive single-player gameplay loop where meaningful decisions both in and out of battle will determine the rise or fall of your gangs. Travel to different sectors of the Underhive and secure their resources while defending your HQ against the constant threat of rival factions.
- Lead your fighters online in no holds barred matches against other players, where multiple scenarios, maps and persistent game-modes will allow you to prove your might and forge your reputation as the most fearsome force in the Underhive.