Back in 2016, 10Tons put out a slick twin-stick shooter called Neon Chrome (see the trailer below for the PS4 version). It won over fans of the genre and became a bit of a cult hit. Well, like all great indie games, it’s now officially coming to the Switch on October 12th. See the details below.
From the 10Tons Neon Chrome press release:
”For the better part of the year, Neon Chrome has been our most fan-requested title for Nintendo Switch. I’m glad we now have a date it’ll finally happen. Ready your mirror shades!” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
A top-down twin-stick shooter with a science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally generated, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique to every play session. The game features intense gunfights, destructible environments, and light role-playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements, and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons