For $13.99, Playdius and Flying Oak Games today release NeuroVoider, a twin-stick shooter with RPG elements on the PS4 and Xbox One. Think Diablo + top-down shooters + retro graphics, and you’ve got NeuroVoider. Check out the trailer and features below. And if weird pixel-games get your motor running, check out Momodora, also out today.
What is NeuroVoider?
Flying Oak’s game brings forth thrilling gameplay in a world where gamers can shoot evil robots with powerful weapons including the nuclear rocket launcher. Additionally, players are able to battle through hordes of robots, boost their character, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. They can also choose to take on the task by themselves or connect with up to four friends for some intense cooperative gameplay.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.