Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced the release of Neverwinter – Sharandar Episode 2 for the PC MMORPG. The Soul Keeper content is available via Arc, Steam, and the Epic Games Store. It will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 13th.
In The Soul Keeper, players will find themselves in a retooled Sharandar that was originally introduced to the game in its first-ever module called Fury of the Feywild. Along with the updated look and flow of the area, players will also find new areas to explore throughout the adventure zone, a “menacing new hag”, new quests, new heroic encounters, new rewards, and much, much more.
- The Mended Grove – Explore the new Mended Grove area of the Sharandar Adventure Zone, where undead servants haunt the living, summoned by a soul-stealing Night Hag.
- Night Hag Lair – The vile Night Hag has made a lair for herself in an ancient Illefarn crypt where she hoards her stolen souls. Undead guardians abound in this long-forgotten tomb!
- The Soul Keeper Campaign – Begin the second Sharandar campaign for new rewards, including new companion armor sets, along with new rings with brand-new powers new to Neverwinter.
- New Heroic Encounters – The new Mended Grove area has four new, challenging Heroic Encounters (one Major Heroic Encounter and three Minor Heroic Encounters). Upon successfully completing an encounter, adventurers are rewarded with Seals of the Wild, which can be traded for Crone’s gear.
- New Bounties – As the threat of the hags grows, more of their foul champions are brought forth. The Iliyanbruen elves of New Sharandar reward those adventurers brave enough to defeat these threats and claim the bounties.
The next chapter in the Sharandar campaign, The Odious Court, will bring the story arc to a dramatic conclusion. The team has plans to release more information about it over the coming months.
In the meantime, check out the Neverwinter official site to learn more about Sharandar Episode 2 – The Soul Keeper.