This week sees a slew of new eShop games added to the Switch, plus an old favorite on the Wii U Virtual Console. Check out this week’s new Nintendo Switch eShop Releases…
New Nintendo Switch eShop Releases
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ – The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is a dungeon-crawling shoot-’em-up that’s a different game each and every time you play it. The randomly generated maps are built with more than 11,000 unique room configurations, each populated with a nearly endless variety of enemies, items, challenges and secrets.
- Human Resource Machine – Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you’ll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building.
- Little Inferno – Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio. Little Inferno is an adventure game that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace – about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- World of Goo – World of Goo is a physics-based puzzle/construction game. The millions of Goo Balls who live in the beautiful World of Goo don’t know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- Picross 3D – Track the numbers to uncover the hidden shape in this beloved Nintendo DS classic. Tap a chisel to eliminate blocks you think don’t belong or use a paintbrush to mark ones you think should stay. Beginners and Picross series veterans alike will love this puzzle game that’s easy to pick up, but hard to put down.