THQ Nordic revealed a new trailer for the remake of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom from Purple Lamp Studios. In it, the team showed Downtown Bikini Bottom: once a bustling metropolis, now, a debris-covered crater and a bit of gameplay from SpongeBob’s and Sandy’s PoV.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated releases on June 23, 2020! Digital pre-order is now available for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. PlayStation 4 will follow at a later date. Physical pre-order is now available for all platforms.
The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor!
Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs.
Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do!
Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you!
Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more