The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes is an upcoming cRPG being developed by Random Potion and is being published by Wild River Games. The pair have released a brand new video developer diary that is the second in an ongoing series of “making of” videos. The first episode featured a look at the depth of characters in the game. The second is focused on how the team has brought the artistic style of the tabletop games into a computer game and takes a brief look at the character creation process.
Features of the game include:
- 4-player coop or single-player mode
- 8 different storylines
- procedurally generated maps
- puzzles and other challenges
- 12 professions including Assassin, Mercenary, Blessed One of Rondra, Knight, or Black Magician
- 4 playable species: elves, half-elves, dwarves, and humans
- “extensive character development opportunities”
- item crafting
- companion system
Book of Heroes is heading for release on June 9th for PC via Steam.
Learn more about The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes by visiting its official site.