There are 63 games coming to Nintendo Switch in 2017 and Polygon has collected them all. All of the games are indie titles from the familiar, like Stardew Valley, to the off beat, like Yooka-Laylee.
Enough Already – List the Switch Indie Games
Here is the full list of games you can start saving for throughout 2017:
- Steamworld Dig 2: summer.
- Yooka-Laylee: later this year.
- Overcooked Special Edition: new special edition
- The Escapists 2: later this year.
- Gonner: later this year with exclusive content
- Kingdom Two Crowns: later this year.
- Runner3: fall.
- Blaster Master Zero: March 9.
- Flipping Death: this year.
- Graceful Explosion Machine: this April
- Dandara: summer.
- Mr. Shifty: April
- TumbleSeed: spring.
- Shakedown: Hawaii: soon.
- Pocket Rumble: March.
- WarGroove: this year.
- Stardew Valley: summer.
- Thumper: spring.
- Perception: later this year.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse: later this year.
- Rogue Trooper Redux: later this year.
- NBA Playgrounds: later this year.
- Celeste: later this year.
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth: March.
- Fast RMX: launch day title.
- Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment: launch day title.
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove: launch day title.
A big shout out to Polygon for the compiled list!