Developed by Laki Studio and published by Goblinz Publishing, Oaken is a turn-based roguelike that focuses on deck management and highly tactical battles with 3D figurines on a hexagonal grid.
The world of Oaken is a mythical place, existing in a not easily defined space and time. It is stretched among the branches of the Great Oak. Its inhabitants are spirits that listen to the same voice, called the Oak Song. The loss of that voice starts a series of events leading into a struggle that may either heal or destroy the Great Oak.
The journey is different every time, with tons of levels, cards, and events to be discovered.
Oaken Key Features:
- Roguelike, hero-oriented campaign, with deck management and 3D figurines.
- A mystical world inhabited by spirits with celtic and tribal vibes.
- A randomly generated world map with tons of levels, bosses and events to be discovered.
- Unique, highly tactical battles on a hexagonal grid, where position and rotation is everything.
- Upgrade your spells and spirits the way you want.
- Easy to learn, hard to master – chill and challenge modes suitable for any player.