With the Patch 1.1.4 launching today for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Ubisoft developers have answered some of the most frequent questions regarding New Game+.
- This feature enables players to start a new game while keeping their progression (Mounts, gear, abilities, Ubisoft Club rewards, store items bought, etc).
- You will have to complete the Main Odyssey that concludes with the quest “Dinner in Sparta” in order to access NG+.
- You will have to create a manual save of your current savegame before beginning a NG+ (do not rely on autosaves) otherwise your progress will be lost.
- There will be no rewards for completing New Game+.
- The following doesn’t carry over into your new game: quest progression, mercenary progression, map discovery, points of interest, Lieutenants (excluding those unlocked via Ubisoft club or Store)
- obtained Orichalcum is shared across all savegames
- You can change your character when starting a New Game+
- You will not receive any obtained legendary items again, but your item will rather be upgraded according to the cultists level in NG+ when defeating them again.
In addition to the New Game+, the patch includes changes to the Shadow Heritage DLC. The last of the three DLC episodes, Bloodline, will release on March 5.