Square Enix and the Tokyo RPG Factory are celebrating this week’s release of Oninaki with a brand new trailer. Currently, the game is scheduled for release on August 22nd for Nintendo Switch, PC, and PlayStation 4. Those who can’t wait can check out the launch trailer or the demo that has been released with progress carried over to the main game for those who purchase it.
The trailer sets the stage for the game that is centered around reincarnation and offers players the story of one Watcher named Kagachi.
- Action RPG – Experience fast-paced, free-flowing gameplay with real-time battles. Battle enemies taking advantage of the Daemons Battle System making use of a variety of exciting weapons.
- Character Customization – Bind your hero, Kagachi with different Daemons to enhance his skills and abilities whilst in battle.
- Daemon Battle System – Strategize in battle by choosing a Daemon that matches the enemy’s traits. Watch as Kagachi possess the Daemon power, entering a variety of states to increase attack levels.
- Bold Graphics – Enjoy vivid graphics carefully drawn to convey the drastic contrast between the ‘Living World’ and the ‘Beyond’.
- Events – Oninaki‘s powerful story is brought to life further through emotional cut scenes, events, and intimate conversations.
Learn more on the Oninaki official site.