Robot Entertainment has announced that Orcs Must Die! 3 will be coming to multiple platforms on July 23, 2021. Players will be able to take on the new challenges from the dev team via Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam.
Players will encounter some improved and never-before-seen features including:
- More of Everything – Everything fans loved about the first two games and more. More orcs, more traps, more weapons, more upgrades, and even better looking. It’s cranked up to at least eleven.
- New Story – Play through a brand new story set more than 20 years after the events of the last game, where the War Mage and Sorceress have rebuilt the order and trained new young apprentices.
- War Scenarios – All new War Scenarios deliver on the promise of massive scale first set out in the first game. Confront overwhelming armies of orcs outside on the battlefields surrounding the castles. Thin out waves of orcs hundreds-strong before they breach the walls and crash your rift.
- War Machines – You’re going to need new weapons of death and destruction to handle these hordes. War Machines are traps on an oversized scale. Lay down your mega flip trap and launch dozens of ragdolling orcs. Mount your mega boom barrel launcher and unleash pyrotechnic glory.
- It Never Stops – The legions of orcs keep coming long after the story is completed. Etch your name into the orc-slaying hall of fame through Weekly Challenges or see how long you can survive in Endless Mode.
- Take Drastic Steps – OMD3 comes with the Drastic Steps campaign and content for free, including terrifying flying enemies, heroic war guardians, and of course more tools for orc destruction!
- Scramble to Survive – The new Scramble Mode pits you against vile orcs who evolve with increasingly difficult and sinister tricks up their chunky sleeves. But each level you survive, you collect your own modifiers to fight back with!
Check out the Orcs Must Die! 3 official site to learn more.