Square Enix and People Can Fly have shared the story trailer of the upcoming action-RPG Outriders.
See what led the Outriders to leave Earth for Enoch and The Anomaly that left them reborn and forever Altered. Enjoy an animated look at the events leading to the Outriders becoming humankind’s last hope.
When the game launches on May 1, 2021, it will be available on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. It will also be released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
About the game:
Outriders is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe. As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet. Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, Outriders offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry.
- INTENSITY OF A SHOOTER, DEPTH OF AN RPG – Outriders’ brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
- A DARK AND DESPERATE JOURNEY – Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- DYNAMIC 1-3 PLAYER CO-OP – Play single-player or join up to two friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you tackle the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet.
- FOUR UNIQUE CLASSES – Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from four unique classes each with its own skill tree to define your own playstyle.
- SCAVENGE & ADAPT – Customise and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.
The demo version of the game is currently available. Check out our review to see what’s in it!