Last month, the developers from Hi-Rez Studios have revealed a new Champion to join the roster of multiplayer shooter Paladins, Saati the Trickshot. She may work for money, but she makes her money work for her — with the latest equipment to complement her skills. You may try to take cover, but not even solid cover can save you from her.
Now the company has shared a new trailer dedicated to the character, showing off her abilities:
- [WEAPON] HAND CANNON – A heavy semi-automatic pistol that deals 525 damage every 0.5s. Has a maximum ammo count of 7 and is fully effective up to 60 units.
- [ALT-FIRE] RICOCHET – Flip an arcing coin into the air that travels up to 200 units. The Coin will deal 100 damage to enemies it comes in contact with; While activated, it deals 250 to the closest enemy within 65 units of the coin for every shot that you land on the coin. The coin will be destroyed after landing 4 shots on it, exploding and dealing 550 damage to enemies within 10 units. Consumes 2 Pips.
- [ABILITY 1] BLAST BACK – Ignite a kicking backflip to enemies in a 45 unit cone in front of Saati. This attack deals 250 damage to enemies within range and sets them on fire for 2s. Push yourself back up to 25 units while her enemies are also Knocked Back up to 20 units. Consumes 4 Pips.
- [ABILITY 2] DEAD RINGER – Deploy a facsimile of Saati onto the battlefield. Saati is granted 1.5s of invisibility when deployed. This cardboard cutout fires 3 shots that deal 150 damage every 1s in a straight line in front of it; The Dead Ringer decoy has 1500 Health and Reveals enemies for 1s for every shot that the enemy lands on the decoy. Landing a killing blow on the Dead Ringer decoy will reveal that enemy to Saati for 3s. Consumes 4 Pips.
- [ULTIMATE] WALLBANG – Supercharge your Hand Cannon to fire up to 3 bullets. Each bullet Pierces the world and enemies, dealing 777 damage to anyone unlucky enough to be in the way.