Panzer Dragoon: Remake was originally unveiled during the Nintendo E3 2019 conference. The remake is promised to stay true to the original while featuring improved graphics and controls to suit the modern standards.
The game has received a Steam page, proving it will be coming to PC as soon as “this Winter”.
On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient time. Armed with a deadly gun from the ancient past and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying!
- Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subterranean ruins.
- Fight the Prototype Dragon who appears together with evil giant dragonflies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sandworms, and lethal flying battleships.
- Attack enemies approaching from all sides, quickly and without mercy, with improved 360-degree controls and a lock-on targeting.
The Steam page also features early minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 (equivalent or better)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated