Publisher Plug In Digital and developers from Pixel Beef have announced that Paper Beast is coming to PC via Steam on July 24th. Somewhere in the abyssal depths of the internet, life has blossomed. You are the first human to set foot in this mysterious ecosystem. A strange force seems to weigh on its balance. Join forces with intriguing and endearing creatures to solve the puzzles of Paper Beast.
Paper Beast requires a virtual reality headset.
Paper Beast Features:
Explore a colorful and whimsical universe born from the imagination of Eric Chahi, creator of Another World.
- Two game modes: the adventure and the sandbox, an immersive playground.
- Explore a world populated by majestic and intelligent creatures. Grab them, help them: their behaviour adapts to your actions.
- Control the environment. The gameplay is based on a unique physics engine. Divert rivers, melt the ice, withstand storms to solve puzzles… And fly away!
- Experiment! In the sandbox, live an experience close to a god game. Terraform mountains, dig lakes, populate your ecosystem, unleash tornadoes. Have fun with the physics of the game.
- An original soundtrack combining the Japanese punk rock of TsuShiMaMire and the ambient style of Roly Porter.