If you’ve got an iOS device, you’ll definitely want to check out Pascal’s Wager, an up-and-coming action RPG that may just shake the foundations of mobile gaming. It is in development by Giant Network which is packed with developers who have worked on more than a few AAA PC games. Fans can preorder the game for $6.99 ahead of its January 16h release date.
Players looking for the same kind of quality on mobile devices that they can find on consoles will want to check out the game. It offers “industry-leading visuals, audio, and gameplay features”. In addition, players can leverage several graphics settings for iPhone 6S and above.
The game brings a dark fantasy ARPG to players where “the world is shrouded in dark mist, where light is dim and mysterious”. There are multiple characters to play, “an enthralling story” and a huge world to explore.
- An incredibly rich and deep story told across 8 engrossing chapters
- Pay to play without any microtransactions or ads to cheapen the experience
- Various mysteries, untold stories, and hidden treasures await for you to discover
- Substantial post-launch DLC adding to the story and characters
- Addition of robust PVP and PVE multiplayer modes post-launch
- A deep and engrossing character progression system to play your way
Find out more about how to preorder Pascal’s Wager on the App Store.