While the Diablo fans critique Blizzard for the latest announcement, its biggest competitor continues to expand! Grinding Gear Games shared the PlayStation 4 release trailer for their action RPG Path of Exile. The PS4 version will launch in December.
As you know, we’re releasing our 3.5.0 expansion on December 7, and we plan to launch it on both console platforms in December also. We are very excited to welcome new members to the growing Path of Exile community. Stay tuned for our 3.5.0 expansion announcement next week!
In other Path of Exile news, the developers have announced the private leagues.
We designed private leagues with the needs of two groups of players in mind. The first group is players who want a more challenging Path of Exile experience. The second is players who want to see how far they and their friends can get without outside influence from the rest of a league.
Private leagues cost 120 points to create. By default, they last 10 days and have 10 player slots.
- Additional blocks of 10 player slots can be purchased for 60 points.
- Additional blocks of 100 player slots can be purchased for 600 points.
- Additional blocks of 10 days can be purchased for 60 points.
- Additional blocks of 30 days can be purchased for 180 points.
- Additional mods that make the game more challenging can be added for free at league creation.
You can add additional player slots and days at any time once the league has started. Currently, you can’t extend a league beyond two months in length, as the system is new and we are still experimenting with it.