With the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous just two months away, the developers from Owlcat Games have taken to the game’s Kickstarter to reveal that the final beta test is here! If you backed on Kickstarter or pre-ordered at Early Access tier or higher, and activated beta in Steam, it will download the new version automatically.
Some new things included in the latest beta version of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous include:
- New main menu. Compared to Pathfinder: Kingmaker, it became darker, to reflect the mood of the new game. And a magical mirror will now show you where you stopped before you quit the game the last time.
- The Crusade interface has been improved.
- You will now get party banter when resting on the global map, and when you are back to your hub (safe location), you will be able to craft there.
- More music, including the orchestral versions.
- More voice acting. Now you will hear your companion and important characters talk during the most important moments in chapters 3 and 4, including the romantic conversations.
- Crusade improvements: visual, system of morality, an option to turn on auto-crusade.
- Bug fixes.